Our next scheduled events are:
April 2019: 26th Annual Training Seminar,
1st - 2nd April, 2019
Our two day Training seminar will be held in partnership with Interpol who are conducting the Formatrain project on later in the week. Unfortunately the Formatrain classes will be limited to a small number of invited Law Enforcement Officers, however Interpol have agreed to have their trainers present classes at our seminar.
As a result we will have five key international speakers and will an number of leading Australasian speakers. Interpol will also be inviting a delegate from New Zealand, Malaysia and the United Arab Emirates who will provide valuable networking opportunities for all delegates.
Our international speakers will present on the following topics:
- Interpol initiatives and international Investigations
- Identification of Germany vehicles - BMW, Mercedes, Audi, etc.
- Identification and security of General Motors vehicles
- Plant & Equipment theft and identification
- Electronic Theft Methods
The Hotel Contract is being finalized over the next week and we will provide more details as soon as possible. For now save the dates - 1st and 2nd of April, 2019 - to ensure you don't miss out on what promises to be an extremely informative training seminar.
In the meantime if you would like to be involved either as a speaker, sponsor or an exhibitor please contact either:
- Mark Pollard Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Ph: 0418 841 899 or
- Paul Thomas Email: email@example.com Ph: 0401 122 366
September 2019: 67 International traianing Seminar
16 - 20 September, 2019
More details on all of these events will be posted as soon as they are available.